Thursday, September 27, 2012

Not been here for awhile

I've not been here for a while, sorry if you've missed my drivel! My Brother has detiorated at an alarming rate in the last 2 weeks and I can't seem to concentrate on anything else for very long, hence the lack of posts. But, I have been taking a peek at your blogs and occasionally commenting, so, not completely absent. Here's a pic of a Green Woodpecker on the path at the back of my home.
Hope you are not in a flood area and that the water subsides soon if you are. Take care all!

7 comments:

Lottie said...

Hi Sandie

I have been thinking of you and your family - so sorry to hear that your brother's condition has deriorated - such a shame and an tragedy for you all.

Did you all get blood tests done? If so good news I hope.

xx

Angela said...

So sorry to hear about your brother. You're in my thoughts and prayers xx

Mum said...

And take care you. Sending hugs.
Love from Mum
xx

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Just thinking of you all and sending big hugs. You have an incredibly positive attitude and I am sure this will help you come through. xx

MorningAJ said...

Sorry to hear things aren't so good. Take care.

boopnut said...

I will be thinking of you and your dear brother. Love and prayers for you.
Deb

Mountain Mama said...

I'm so sorry about your brother. I know how painful it is when our loved ones are ill. God bless you